The effects of trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate:
- The maximum increase in lean body mass
- The maximum increase power performance
- Increases in the level of insulin-like growth factor ( IGF – 1)
- Combustion of fat, due to increased growth hormone (somatotropin increased production)
- libido increase (on the course)
- Lowering cortisol (on the course)
The use of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate:
Usually, from 100 to 300 mg of trenbolone per week, for 8 weeks, is used to increase muscle mass. These dosages are enough to feel on your own skin, what is trenbolone. You can also advise to divide the weekly dosage into two or three doses. Also, for long-term courses, it is desirable to use gonadotropin to avoid reducing testicles.
Trenbolone hexahydrobenzyl carbonate is strong enough to be used on the course without other drugs, but it is also very versatile so it can be used freely with Winstrol (stanozolol), Primobolanum, Oxandralone, Methandinone, Testosterone Esters, and also with boldenone and oxymetalone.
Side effects of trenbolone hexahydrobenzyl carbonate:
Side effects: insomnia, high blood pressure, increased aggression, acne, alopecia, increased skin fatness, gynecomastia, etc.
Decreased libido after the course and a decrease in testicles due to a decrease in the own production of testosterone.
To minimize side effects, gonadotropin is used from 500 units per week (at high dosages) and Tamoxifen (from 10 mg on a course of trenbolone or 25 mg of proviron).