Testosterone enanthate is an injectable oil-based steroid, designed to release testosterone slowly from the injection site (depot). Once injected, the serum concentrations of this hormone will rise for several days, and are still markedly elevated for about two weeks. It actually can take three weeks for the action of this drug to completely decrease. For medical purposes, this is the most commonly prescribed testosterone used regularly to treat cases of hypogonadism and other disorders associated with androgen deficiency. Since patients usually do not selfadminister such injections, long-acting steroid is a very coveted product. Therapy is clearly more convenient than ether, like propionate, which requires much more frequent injections. This product has also been investigated as a possible male birth control options9. Conventional injections effectively reduce sperm production, a condition that will be reversible when the drug is removed. With the current stigma of steroids, however, it is unlikely that such an idea actually became accepted practice.
Testosterone is a powerful hormone with particularly noticeable side effects. Most of which is due to the fact that testosterone shows a high tendency to convert to estrogen. Therefore, side effects can be a problem during the cycle. For starters, water retention can become very noticeable. This can cause a loss of relief, since the subcutaneous fluid begins to build. Storing excess body fat can further reduce the visibility of muscle characteristics, another common problem with steroid flavoring. Excess estrogen levels during / after the cycle can potentially lead to gynecomastia. Adding an auxiliary medicine, like Nolvadex® and / or Proviron, is therefore advisable that those with a known sensitivity to these side effects. As mentioned in this book, anti-aromatase Arimidex® is a much better choice. The consumption of this drug, unfortunately, stops its use becoming a widespread practice, however. It is believed that the use of an antiestrogen can slightly reduce the anabolic effect of most androgenic cycles (estrogen and weight of water often reduces strength and muscle mass), so one would see if such drugs are really necessary before using. A little under the nipple is a sign of the development of gynecomastia. If left for further development in a pronounced swelling, tenderness and growth of small lumps under the nipples, some forms of action should be immediately taken for treatment (discontinue the drug or add auxiliaries).
The effect of steroid Testosterone enanthate
The drug acts in several ways:
- It leads to the increase in muscle mass. The reason for the sharp increase in the volume becomes the accumulation of fluids. It is caused by sodium retention and estrogenic activity of the hormone. After completion of the introduction of injection is rolled back. muscle contraction can be less or more pronounced.
- Improves power performance.
- Develops sexual male organs. The hormone is directly involved in the formation of secondary sexual characteristics, like to emphasize men’s facial features, the purchase of a low tone of voice, body covered with hair.
- It provides spermatogenesis, which affects the sex drive.
- Improves phosphorus and nitrogen exchange.
- It eliminates the crunch in the shoulders, with a variety of existing problems intervertebral discs, pain in the joints.
- It stimulates regenerative processes.
- Increases the tone and motivation for classes.
- It prevents onset of overtraining state.
- Increases concentration of erythrocytes.
The recommended dosage is from 250 mg to 1000 mg per week.