Anabolic steroid (a means to enhance protein synthesis). Stimulates the production of erythropoietin (a stimulant of the hematopoietic function of the spinal cord), activates hematopoiesis (hematopoiesis). The use of the drug leads to increased synthesis of hemoglobin.
Oxymetholone is characterized by a rapid increase in body weight, as well as a sharp jump in strength indicators. This steroid gives a very good fullness of “pampas” during training, sometimes the fullness can be even painful and it seems that your skin is about to burst.
The bulk of the body during the intake of oxymetalone is added by delaying the liquid, so at the end of taking this steroid, a sharp pullback follows.
There is an opinion that oxymetalone is very toxic to the liver, but in reality everything is completely different. As many believe that oxymetalone is a progestin – this is a misconception, this steroid is a derivative of DHT.
Effects of receiving oxymetholone
- Expressed muscle growth. The steroid is perhaps the most effective means to set tableted muscle volume. Over the course of oxymetholone can add up to 15 kilograms. When this rollback phenomenon can be up to 30% of the score.
- The increase in power performance.
- Improving the mobility of the joints, eliminating pain.
- Stimulation of synovial fluid.
- Reducing globulin, sex hormone binding. The effect can significantly increase the effects of other anabolic and androgenic steroids on the course.