Tamoxifen Citrate is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), which was created in 1961 from ICI now known as AstraZenaca. There are many brands, including generic forms of tamoxifen citrate on the market, but Nolvadex is the most famous. Often referred to as anti-estrogens, tamoxifen citrate is actually an antagonist and an agonist. This means that it will act as an anti-estrogen in certain areas of the body, acting as an estrogen, and in other areas.
Tamoxifen Citrate has been used medically for many decades and has been very successful in treating breast cancer, in particular the hormone-responsive breast cancer. In addition, a drug that is used by many anabolic steroids, but it is not a steroid. This steroid drug will sometimes be used during the use of steroids to help with estrogenic side effects caused by specific steroids. However, this is most often used during the Post therapy cycle (PCT). PCT is a 3-6 week period after steroids, which is being implemented to help with the natural production of testosterone, suppressed during anabolic steroids.
Effect of Tamoxifen
- The increase in power performance.
- Increasing the hardness of the bump and musculature.
- Increase in muscle mass. Tamoxifen is very popular in bodybuilding Argued that without it can not do any one victory in major competitions.
- Pronounced anti-estrogen effects. The effect, which made Tamoxifen is so popular. The higher the dosage of AAS, the greater the need to compensate for estrogenic activity. The use of tamoxifen or analogues thereof at FCT after heavy courses virtually mandatory.
- Fighting fat deposits.
- Prevention of feminization.
- Reducing the risk of atherosclerosis, prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- The improvement of the liver.
Anti-estrogen effects of Tamoxifen caused by blocking estrogen receptors (but not the termination of the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, as many think). The drug is only freezes estrogenic activity, and does not prevent it completely.